I can confirm that too. My KIT1 is also showing that crap 🙁
The map does need some major TLC, there are several bugs:
– it does not show some available sensors
– it has problems if you have 2 or more sensors at the same location when you switch between values from one sensor to another (e.g. radiation to PM)
– wrong values (this issue)
– does not properly show sensors when “show offline” is not selected
– zooming into a graph via dragging over the desired interval moves whole graph window
I’ll happiliy provide some screenshots to the mentioned problems.
I’ll post for every single problem that I’m able to reproduce.
First problem: it does not show some available sensors.
My KIT1 is not displayed on the map today (it is shown inactive where the red arrow points), but it is online, I see values in the dashboard.
There are no other sensors than my Smoggie in the near.
I /think/ it has to do with randomization of unit coordinates.
The randomization feature is nice, I use it since it was introduced. But shouldn’t all the units of thee same owner have the /same/ randomized coordinates?